Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Chief Greenbud performing in Nashville tonight!

07-08-2009 (Wednesday)
The Commodore (Holiday Inn)
2613 West End Ave
Nashville, TN 37203

Cost: FREE

8:00PM - Chief Greenbud, John Pennell and Angel Snow
Event: This is a songwriters night. We will play approx. 3 songs each. I will be playing in the row with:

John Pennell: Has 10+ songs that have been recorded by Alison Krauss (including "everytime you say goodbye" (one of my personal favs!!) and others by Alan Jackson, Sam Bush, Charlie Sizemore, Alecia Nugent and more.) www.johnpennell.com. If you are looking for great songs... look no further!!

Angel Snow: John turned me on to her. She has some awesome lyrics and a voice that you just need to hear!! I can't wait to hear more of her tonight!! http://www.myspace.com/angelsnowmusic

Chief Greenbud: I will be playing a "brand new" song I wrote with John Pennell. It's called "The Drug Bust" and it is sure to make the folks that come out to a writers night on a Wednesday night in Nahsville Tennessee so happy they got to hear this song!! hahahaha... I may preach a lil' legalziation... as I NORMLly do...

STARTS @ 6:00PM
I will be performing at 8:00PM