Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July 2009

We had a great 4th of July here in Nashville, Tn. We started the day with an early afternoon cookout and then headed downtown to Broadway to check out the big 4th of July fireworks they put on at Riverfront.

I checked the weather and DID state my opinion that is was going to rain!! (but does anyone listen to me?? no!! hahaha) (I made sure to stick a few umbrellas in the car just in case!) Charlie, a friend of mine, talked me into bringing my guitar so when we went down on Broadway, I ended up playing a short set.

And then... the skys opened!!! (and I didn't even say I told you so... but I really wanted too! haha) Because of the weather, they started the fireworks about 30 minutes early. It was a great show as always, just a little soggy...

friends, weed, cookout, weed, music, weed, rain, weed, fireworks, weed...
A GREAT 4th of July !!!!!

I hope each and every one of you had a positive and happy 4th of July.

CGB